a) SHIP MANAGEMENT
ISPDCo. is one of the leading ship management companies in Iran. We manage ships professionally and ensure Quality Ship Management.
We ensure total satisfaction of our Clients. Safety Management (ISM) implementation and compliance is our trademark which is getting globally endorsed.
We are under certification process from various Flags including Flag of Convenience for Document of Compliance.
We specialize ship management for various Types and Categories of Ships under the supervision of most qualified Marine Professionals.
b) COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
ISPDCo. holds a unique acumen in the Commercial Ship Management sector. Our experienced team works to provide comprehensive commercial management services including strategy and employment management for vessels, negotiation and providing services in support of charter party contracts, full post-fixture support and account tracking.
- Advise on chartering strategies
- Sourcing best employment opportunity for a vessel
- Negotiating charter party contracts
- Appointment and liaison with port agents
- Vessel monitoring to ensure adherence to charter party terms
- Post-fixture and account tracking functions
- Demurrage and Dispatch calculations
- Voyage reporting and analysis
- Supply of Marine fuels.
c) PORT MANAGEMENT
ISPDCo. is one of the leading Port Management companies in Iran. Our Company is a well-known Shipping agency House.
Through our dedicated and professional staff, we ensure Client’s vessels enter and exit a port quickly and efficiently. From pre-arrival to post-departure, our personnel pay particular attention to accurate and speedy communication in handling overall disbursement control.
With our in-depth local knowledge of operating conditions, and strong relationships with all local and government and industry bodies, we always ensure best interests of our valued Clients are always maintained.
Apart from undertaking complete Port Management services, we also cater following specific Port Management services as per the Clients requirements:
- Port entry formalities
- Vessel and crew husbandry
- Spare parts and stores supply
- Loading and discharging supervision
- Dry docking and repair supervisions